Medical Spa Business Set Up Package
Medical Spa Business Set Up Legal Package
The Med Spa package is for all cosmetic and non-medically necessary treatments including Neuromodulators, Botox, micro needling, injectables, IV therapy, lasers and other alternative treatments provided by an MD/NP level practitioner OR delegated to other practitioners through proper legal agreements. *Does not include all traditional medical clinics, primary care, specialty, direct Primary Care, ketamine clinics, hormone replacement clinics, weight loss clinics, semaglutide – see www.djholtlaw.com/pricing and the “Clinic Package”
Start to business-launch legal work until you are satisfied and confident to launch your business. Predictable legal start-up cost and done correctly the first time.
Pricing: $4500 – includes ancillary filing fees for entity filings (Total value if purchased separately ~$16,917 flat fee). Price does not change if you do not need all the items
- Filing your Legal Entity* (and assumed name*) and Professional Firms Filing
- Also includes filing and advice on FEIN, MN Tax ID and type 2 NPI
- Includes single member operating agreement and simple LLC meeting minutes + bylaws template and explanation of annual duties
- Patient Information and Consent Form
- Medical policies and procedures and forms – standard medical/legal practice forms for your use, covers customary transactions with patients and standard operating procedures for you and your staff to follow
- HIPAA internal policies and procedures (for internal compliance for yourself and any staff
- Notice of Privacy Practices / HIPAA and Consent
- Business Associate Agreement two-way, and one way
- Independent Contractor Agreement and Business Associate Agreement
- Employment law package (can be used at any time in future when you have employees)
- One month of General Counsel (ongoing access to attorney for email, phone and video calls for miscellaneous items, includes review of all contracts such as EHR, Hospital affiliations, software and others) – liberal on when this time ends – it is one month after your practice has started, OR when you feel satisfied with your legal set up, whichever is later.
- Lease Agreement Review and Edits (if applicable and does not include direct negotiation)
- Telemedicine Legal Package
- Summary of legal rules/ethics for your license(s)
- Medical Assistant / Delegated Staff Documents
- Specific Procedures Informed Consents, Medication Agreements, Waiver and Compliance
- Delegation agreement and compliance education to be able to legally delegate NP/MD/PA services to other practitioners
*Applicable filing fees not included.
Onboarding is within a couple business days of free initial consultation. Package is complete within 2 months, and lingering legal questions are covered beyond that timeline. Email for expedited timeline consideration.
Read more our blog
If you are a business owner or work in human resources, you have likely heard about the new Sick and Safe Time Minnesota law that will be going into effect on January 1, 2024. Holt Law is here to assist you in changing your existing policies, employment agreements,...
Earned Sick and Safe Leave Beginning January 1, 2024, employers with one or more employees will have to pay employees one hour of earned sick and safe time for every 30 hours the employee works, up to a maximum of 48 hours of earned sick and safe time per year. The...
Employment Law Minnesota Employers have various laws that they need to stay in compliance with. Below are the main points for each and links to the most useful resources related to it. New Hire When you hire a new employee, there are many things that need to be...