Medical Spa Business Set Up Package
Medical Spa Business Set Up Legal Package
The Med Spa package is for all cosmetic and non-medically necessary treatments including Botox, micro needling, injectables, IV therapy, lasers and other alternative treatments provided by an MD/NP level practitioner OR delegated to other practitioners through proper legal agreements.
Start to business-launch legal work until you are satisfied and confident to launch your business. Predictable legal start-up cost and done correctly the first time.
Pricing: $4500 – includes ancillary filing fees for entity filings (Total if purchased separately $18,867 flat fee or default to $300 hourly – see www.djholtlaw.com/pricing)
- Filing your Legal Entity and Professional Firms Filing ($1500)
- Also includes filing and advice on FEIN, MN Tax ID and type 2 NPI
- Includes single member operating agreement and simple LLC meeting minutes + bylaws template and explanation of annual duties
- Patient Information and Consent Form $599
- Medical policies and procedures and forms – standard medical/legal practice forms for your use, covers customary transactions with patients and standard operating procedures for you and your staff to follow $1950
- HIPAA internal policies and procedures (for internal compliance for yourself and any staff $599
- Notice of Privacy Practices / HIPAA and Consent $599
- Business Associate Agreement two-way, and one way – $599
- Independent Contractor Agreement and Business Associate Agreement – $875
- Employment law package (can be used at any time in future when you have employees) $1950
- One month of General Counsel (ongoing access to attorney for email, phone and video calls for miscellaneous items, includes review of all contracts such as EHR, Hospital affiliations, software and others) – liberal on when this time ends – it is one month after your practice has started, OR when you feel satisfied with your legal set up, whichever is later. – $749
- Lease Agreement Review and Negotiation (if applicable) $1299 for initial review and then $300 per hour for negotiations/further edits
- Telemedicine Legal Package – $1450
- COVID, Vaccine Mandate and No-Surprises Act compliance $1950
- Summary of legal rules/ethics for your license(s) $500
- Medical Assistant / Delegated Staff Documents $799
- Specific Procedures Informed Consents, Medication Agreements, Waiver and Compliance $1450
- Delegation agreement and compliance education to be able to legally delegate NP/MD services to other practitioners $1200
Onboarding is within a week of free initial consultation. Package is complete within 2 months, and lingering legal questions are covered beyond that timeline. Email for expedited timeline consideration.