Medical Practice Set Up Package
Medical Practice Set Up Legal Package
Comprehensive medical practice set up for any solo Physician (MD/DO), Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Start to business-launch legal work until you are satisfied and confident to launch your practice. Predictable legal start-up cost and done correctly the first time.
Pricing: $8500 – does not include filing fees (Total value if purchased separately ~$24,450 ). Price does not change if you do not need all the items.
- Filing your Legal Entity (and assumed name filing) and Professional Firms Filing
- Also includes filing and advice on FEIN, MN Tax ID and type 2 NPI
- Includes single member operating agreement and simple LLC meeting minutes + bylaws template and explanation of annual duties
- Patient Information and Consent Form
- Medical policies and procedures and forms – standard medical/legal practice forms for your use, covers customary transactions with patients and standard operating procedures for you and your staff to follow
- HIPAA internal policies and procedures (for internal compliance for yourself and any staff
- Notice of Privacy Practices / HIPAA and Consent
- Business Associate Agreement two-way, and one way
- Independent Contractor Agreement and Business Associate Agreement –
- Employment law package (can be used at any time in future when you have employees)
- One month of General Counsel (ongoing access to attorney for email, phone and video calls for miscellaneous items, includes review of all contracts such as EHR, Hospital affiliations, software and others) – liberal on when this time ends – it is one month after your practice has started, OR when you feel satisfied with your legal set up, whichever is later.
- Lease Agreement Review and Edits (if applicable, does not include direct negotiations)
- Telemedicine Legal Package
- Summary of legal rules/ethics for your license
- Medical Assistant Documents
- Medication Agreements, Waiver and Compliance
- DHS Medicaid Provider Enrollment for type 2 – Company NPI (does not include $709 filing fee 2024)
Onboarding is within a couple business days of free initial consultation. Package is complete within 2 months, and lingering legal questions are covered beyond that timeline. Email for expedited timeline consideration.
Read more our blog
Minnesota Overtime Laws Overtime laws can be confusing for Minnesota small business owners because the Minnesota overtime laws differ from the federal overtime laws and certain professions have varying rules. What is Overtime? Overtime is the hours that are...
Employee vs. Independent Contractor Rule Changes - Department of Labor The independent contractor designation will be under increased scrutiny for businesses starting on March 11, 2024 by the federal US Department of Labor (pending legal challenges). The new...
You know what's crazy? For 10 years of legal practice I lived in fear of the legal ethics board. I generally thought it was illegal to compensate anyone for a referral that they sent to Holt Law. Not the case..... Per the ethics rules, the lawyers board provides a...