Healthcare General Legal Counsel Program
Holt Law is currently offering five (5) NEW General Counsel clients in 2024 a money-back guarantee that the general counsel program will produce at least 3 times the value of the paid services! (Under legal ethics rules cannot guarantee an outcome, but can guarantee a refundable flat fee)
- Business Plan (referral provided)
- Use of business coach (referral provided)
- Use of legal tools provided by Holt Law
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and next steps!
- All General Counsel Services
- Up to 2 attorney hours per month ($2000 value)
- Up to 6 support staff hours per month ($750 per month)
- Up to 1 licensing application per year and 1 recertification per year ($5000 to $12,000 value)
- 20% discount on hourly fee or other licensing applications
- Basic Access to Paid Video Library
- Good response time (average 3 to 5 business days)
GrowthGrowth / Compliance
- All Essential Services PLUS
- Up to 4 attorney hours per month ($4000 value)
- Up to 8 support staff hours per month ($1250 per month)
- Up to 2 licensing applications per year and 1 recertification or audit per year ($7500 – $15,000 value)
- 35% discount on hourly fee or other licensing applications
- Expanded Access to Paid Video Library
- Basic Estate Planning
- Great response time (average 2 business days)
Legacy / Empire ProtectionEstablished / Large
- All Growth Services PLUS
- Up to 6 attorney hours per month ($6000 value)
- Up to 10 support staff hours per month ($2000 per month)
- Up to 3 licensing applications per year ($10,000 to $25,000 value)
- 50% off any additional hourly rates
- Unlimited Access to Paid Video Library
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Excellent response time (average 1 business day – most same business day)
Unlimited Consultations: Phone, Email
Say goodbye to billing by the minute. If you have a question, email. If it is in scope (and it usually is) we just answer it. It is that easy. It it’s a more comprehensive question – we set up a call to discuss. (Subject to Law Firm Workflow)
Unlimited Basic Legal Research*
Comprehensive Legal Audit
Operating Agreement or Corporate Bylaws
Employment Policies and Handbooks
Employment / Independent Contractor Agreements
Business Contracts Review/Advice Before Signing
Preparing Standard Business Contracts*
Contract Negotiations and Drafting/Editing
Healthcare Compliance Legal Tools/Audit Forms
- No minimum contract term (Cancel Anytime)
- Secure client portal to communicate or upload legal documents
- Upgrade or downgrade your subscription level month by month depending on needs
- Predictable monthly invoice. No retainer fees. No hidden additional fees. Administrative costs included.
- Relationship with an attorney who gets to know you and your business needs
- All online service; Virtual meetings and secure communication
- Work with the same lawyer for all your legal matters
- Strategic legal planning services for business
- Discounted hourly rate for hours exceeding your monthly subscription level
- Unlimited download access to DocuHealth document library and basic videos
- 35% discount on premium paid video courses
General day-to-day legal advice and counseling on general and industry-specific legal issues.
Preparation, review and negotiation of commercial contracts with customers, strategic partners, vendors, landlords, consultants, and other business partners.
Commercial contracts management (implement standard commercial agreements/ programs for customers/patients, strategic partners and vendors and establish standard contracting processes and controls).
Provide advice on real estate matters, including leases and buying and selling of property.
Consultation on liability or potential litigation matter; does not include litigation
Review of any Subpoenas, Summons, Complaints, or claims served upon you, etc., and advising you on the same.
Consultation on Employment law issues such as advice on hiring and termination decisions, review and establish employment policies, standard employment contracts, confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
Consultation on purchase or sale of business assets, or real estate, negotiating and reviewing the same.
Review of contracts with your business partners.
Routine corporate filings and advice on corporate governance matters for parent, and all subsidiaries (i.e., maintain minute books and other corporate records, annual returns, etc.).
General advice and counseling on intellectual property, trademarks, copyright and proprietary rights issues.
Prosecution or defense of litigation matter.
Appearing in court or at deposition your defense, answering complaints.
Defending you at the DOC, DEED, AG, OAH, or other government agency or court.
Investigation and preparing responses to comprehensive claim letters, such as Demand Letters.
Administrative Hearings or Appeals
*Complex matters or special projects (e.g., complex legal research) will be evaluated with estimations of time and fees agreed upon prior to commencement
** Does not include demand letters or collection notices
(*For illustration purposes – not intended to be a comprehensive list*)
Is there any long-term commitment?
No. Though General Counsel is intended to be a long-term solution to the legal needs of your business, the services are provided on a month-to-month basis and you may cancel at any time. Since our monthly fee is designed to spread out the cost over a growing relationship, as a law firm we have the opportunity to prove our value each and every month while taking on a substantial risk. However, we trust that our efforts will prove invaluable.
Are services in-person?
No, all services are remote, unless you are a Legacy Client, for which we will discuss when in-person meetings are appropriate.
Can I rollover unused time to the next month?
Unfortunately not. The monthly subscription fee is considered a flat fee for a scope of services as outlined in the engagement agreement business will receive upon hiring the firm. That fee includes up to a certain number of “hours” of legal time which is significantly discounted compared to the equivalent hourly rate through a traditional law firm. The law firm limits client load accordingly.
Read more our blog
Minnesota Overtime Laws Overtime laws can be confusing for Minnesota small business owners because the Minnesota overtime laws differ from the federal overtime laws and certain professions have varying rules. What is Overtime? Overtime is the hours that are...
Employee vs. Independent Contractor Rule Changes - Department of Labor The independent contractor designation will be under increased scrutiny for businesses starting on March 11, 2024 by the federal US Department of Labor (pending legal challenges). The new...
You know what's crazy? For 10 years of legal practice I lived in fear of the legal ethics board. I generally thought it was illegal to compensate anyone for a referral that they sent to Holt Law. Not the case..... Per the ethics rules, the lawyers board provides a...