Careers at Holt Law
Positions available at all times to qualified applications:
- Externship (law school program, self-directed)
- Part time employment (paralegal and law clerk)
- Full time employment (paralegal and law clerk and associate attorney)
- Project based work (independent contractor or externship or shadowed volunteer)
Paralegal: $20-$35 per hour, dependent on experience, then re-evaluate based on productivity
1L/2L: $20 per hour
3L: $30 per hour
New Attorney: $30-$40 per hour, then based on productivity
Rapidly growing healthcare/environmental/e-commerce/business law firm seeks to add staff immediately on a rolling basis.
- Primarily remote work position (work from your home using secure online portal) with niche healthcare/environmental/e-commerce/business law firm
- Previous healthcare industry experience nice, but not required, especially with DHS, MDH, Medicaid, HIPAA, medical practices
- No expectation of work schedule or hours worked
- Mentorship, career development and consideration for future full time employment
- Bonus (but not required) if applicant speaks any East African languages such as Somali, Arabic and Oromo.
- Draft/revise/review healthcare and business legal documents under the direction of a supervising attorney
- Ability to set priorities and meet work deadlines, if you accept a project
- Ability to work primarily remotely and stay focused
- Ability to communicate effectively, even when working remotely
- Ability to stay motivated to set own hours of work with very limited oversight
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to communicate with support staff professionally and respectfully
- Ability to be yourself, and not a projection of what you think you should be in the practice of law
- Primarily remote position (work from home)
- Flexible hours, choose your own schedule for most work
- Be a part of a specialized niche law firm in healthcare law
- Health Insurance offering (employees only)
- Gym membership paid up to $200 per month
- IRA with Employer Matching contribution (employees only)
- Holt Law offers a SIMPLE IRA matching contribution equal to your salary reduction contributions up to a limit of 3% of your compensation for the year.
To request an informational interview please email resume OR LinkedIn link to David Holt – email@example.com and Caitlin Powell – firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for informational interview (different than actual application and strongly recommended before applying). Please also connected on LinkedIn if you have a profile.
Step 2 (or immediate application)
To apply immediately, upload resume and send a statement of why you are drawn to this position using the form below.